Literature / Sources
- Grimm P, Ignace Billiet I, Bostwick D et al. Comparative analysis of prostate-specific antigen free survival outcomes for patients with low, intermediate and high risk prostate cancer treated by radical therapy. Results from the Prostate Cancer Results Study Group. BJUI 109, Suppl 1, 22-29, 2012.
- Steuten LMG. Comparative cost / QALY of guideline-recommended prostate cancer treatments: a UK cost perspective. PD 0371; 2nd ESTRO Forum, Geneva, Switzerland 2013.
- Barmer GEK Hospital Report 2012
- Jim C. Hu, MD, MPH; Xiangmei Gu, MS; Stuart R. Lipsitz, ScD; Michael J. Barry, MD; Anthony V. D'Amico, MD, PhD; Aaron C. Weinberg, MD; Nancy L. Keating, MD, MPH: Comparative Effectiveness of Minimally Invasive vs Open Radical Prostatectomy; JAMA. 2009;302(14):1557-1564.
- Zelefsky MJ, Pei X, Teslova T, Kuk D, Magsanoc JM, Kollmeier M, Cox B, Zhang Z: Secondary cancers after intensity-modulated radiotherapy, brachytherapy and radical prostatectomy for the treatment of prostate cancer: incidence and cause-specific sur-vival outcomes according to the initial treatment intervention. BJU Int. 2012 Aug 13